Monday, August 3, 2009

Some overstock pics

Lots of BBQ Sauce. This should last us until next summer when it will go on sale again with coupons. I got 21 bottles of BBQ Sauce at Martin's for $1.00 (yes $1.00 for all 21 bottles). The other ones were one sale also.



We always have a lot of Peanut Butter. I think I got all of these for a couple of dollars.




I had 40 of these. I have sold some and still have some in my for sale boxes. I got all 40 for FREE. (Well I spent $2.50 one 40 coupons from Ebay) But I made that back plus some at my yard sales. I sell each bag for .50 each. So 40 bags for FREE!!!!!





I got a lot of Tuna Fish for FREE the Bumble Bee was FREE because it was on sale for $1.00 and I had $1.00 off coupons, I am not sure how many I have ended up with because I have given some away. The Starkist was on sale and used coupons. So it was very cheap.











No comments:

Post a Comment