Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Walgreens 9-01-09




So I did there different transactions today at Walgreens.
1st trip
Carefree Liners $1.99
Used $1.00 off coupon and paid .99 OOP and I got back $1.99 RR

I went to the store then remember I wanted to do the Theraflu deal at Walgreens so I went back to Walgreens and did 2 different transactions but they both had the same Items so I am going to lay out one transaction for you but remember I did it two times.

Large Eggs .99
Carefree Liners $1.99
Pen .25 (Filler)
Theraflu $4.99
Total $8.22
Tax .02

Coupons used
$2.00 off Theraflu
$1.00 of Carefree
$5.00 RR

Total OOP .24

I got back $3.00 in RR for the Theraflu & $2.00 RR for the Carefree
So I did not lose any RR and I used the RR that I got from the Rembrandt toothpaste the other day.
I went to the Perryville, MD Walgreens and they are not very coupon friendly. The cashier tried to scan my man. coupons before my RR and I asked her to scan my RR first and she just did not understand. It really upset me when the customer knows more than the cashier. Which reminds me. I went into Rite Aid the other day and The RA coupon would not scan so she had to enter it in. When I went back the next day it would not scan again and there was a new cashier there and I had to tell him how to enter it in. I need to get paid to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment