Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Shop Rite 1/19/10




This trip was a quick trip in and out. There is not too much this week I am getting.
I saved $54.75 with coupons, store sales and the price plus card

I walked out of Shop Rite Paying $20.67 OOP

I did mess up though I should have used one more coupon to get another Free WW Sandwich. Because the coupon was a Free one when you buy any 3 WW meals. I only used 2 coupons and got 2 sandwiches. But over all it was a good deal

The WW meals were .99 each and I got 10 and then I had a $4 off coupon if I buy 10 and then I used 2 Free Sandwich coupons when you buy 3 WW items. So I paid $5.90 for 12 WW meals. I have never had them so I will let you know if they are any good.
I got 4 bags of No yolk Noodles for FREE and my soy milk was only .99 each after the $2 off printable Coupon. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast is on sale for $1.99 lb this week. I think I might go get some more since I used some for dinner for tonight. Grapes are $1.49lb they are not from the USA but my son eats them anyhow.

No comments:

Post a Comment