Thursday, January 21, 2010

Target Trip 1/20/10

Thanks for a friend calling me and telling me that she got Guess Who on sale for $5 and a Free Med Pizza coupon in the game. I had to run to Target. I am really trying hard to not spend money on things that I dont NEED unless I am getting it for FREE or really really dirt cheap like for pennies. Because I have realized that even if I am saving money by getting some for cheap it all adds up and we are buying a house so I have to live more frugal. Anyhow I could not resist going to Target plus I had to go get my FREE body wash.

So this is what I got


Thomas Bubble Bath $1.98 (For my son on Valentine's Day)Clearance
(4) Nivea Body Wash $2.99 each
Guess Who $5 with free Pizza coupon inside Clearance
Operation $5 with free Pizza coupon inside Clearance
Puzzle $1.74 (for my Father in Law's Birthday)Clearance

Total before sales and Clearance $42.93
Total after clearance price but before coupons $25.68

Coupons used
(4) $2.00 off Man coupon Nivea Body Wash
(4) $1.00 off Target Web coupon Nivea Body Wash
Total after coupons and savings $13.68
Tax $1.30
Total OOP $14.98

I had a gift card that I got at a party that I used so this actually cost me Nothing OOP. And I have 2 Board games for gifts later for my son, body wash for my mom and me, a puzzle for my FIL, Bubble Bath for my son, and dinner for Friday night (free pizzas)
I was good though I was going to get connect four but I held back. Although I might see if it is there tonight.
They also had J&J Buddy Shampoo on clearance for $1.44 and I had $1 off coupons but I just left them on the shelf because I did not need them and they would have cost me .44 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment