Friday, January 22, 2010

Shop Rite 1/21/10 Transaction #1



Shop Rite had their brand of items on sale and if you bought $20 worth of them they you got a $10 coupon off your next order. I do not usually by store brand items because usually I can get name brand for cheaper than store brands on most items. The baby wipes were part of this deal and I can never resist the urge to by more baby wipes (we use them for everything).

(4) 240 count Shop Rite Baby wipes $4.69 each
(2) Shop Rite Maxi Pads .99 each
Sub Total $20.74
Tax $1.13
Total $21.87

I had a $5 gift card that was sent to me by Shop Rite because I called and complained that you were not able to mix and match the can veggies that were on sale 3 weeks ago (they did change that for the 2nd week they were on sale). So they sent me a $5 Gift card to keep me happy I guess.

So I paid $16.87 OOP and got back a $10 Coupon for my next order.

No comments:

Post a Comment